Fly, with love ♥
Home About Twitter Links

owner

 photo 24f820d8-a81a-4547-985e-18c5d74177c1.jpg
" Throw me all things bad, but I'll always find my way back up. "

Credits

© Template design by Adila. thanks for Base code by Atiqah.

boring day...
Sunday, April 05, 2009 • 11:26 PM • 0 comments




well, nth much today. just feel like posting up some vids and pics (: i was watching a vid from the link shiqi gave me, and i just realised that OMG. DONG IS WEARING THE BRACELET I GAVE IT TO HIM LAST YEAR THROUGH LUN! WELL, COS OF HIS LEG INJURY, HE WASNT ABLE TO MAKE IT TO SG FOR THE AUTOGRAPH SESSION FOR THE CONCERT. SO...YEP (: I'M SO HAPPY NOW CAN! but i feel so stupid at the same time. why didn i notice it when he was holding my hand for SOOOOOOOO long during the auto session on 290309?? OMG. and i have to realise it when i'm watching some kind of vids later on? i'm truly an idiot. but anw, it's worth (:

oh, and i had an haircut on sat. along with jr and mw. jaf tagged along but he didn wanna have one. after much persuasion, or rather, attacks, he still insisted on keeping his hair. well, up to him then. but it looks rather unkempt...and i wasnt too used to my fringe after the cut. i think its quite...short. but then again, i didn understand one thing. WHY THE HELL HAIRSTYLISTS LOVE TO MAKE MY HAIR MUSHROOM, LIKE RAINIE'S? EVERY SINGLE TIME. I THINK I'D CUT SHORT THE NEXT TIME (:

just to add on, THE PERSON IN THE VID SINGING ALONG WITH FLH WASNT ME OK! IT WAS ONE OF MY FLH BUDDS (: IF IT WAS MY VOICE, I WOULDN EVEN HAVE DARED TO POST IT! HAHA, AND I BELIEVE YOU PPL CAN RECOGNISE MY BEAUTIFUL, ERM, VOICE RIGHT? LOL. so if it doesnt sound that pleasing to your ears, sorry! haha! flh's singing 默默 and 留下来 respectively in the vid (: fab nice!

my gosh. i'm missing you! haha! how good if fairytales can ever become reality...i wanna meet my prince and stay happily ever after. till age old and death we'll part (: but well, it doesnt exist. so i'd rather not think abt meeting one.

and seriously, i hadnt been in a very fab mood these days. i didn know what have been bothering me either. so...yep. i guess that's all for today (:

just for acknowledgement, the orange framed vid is from ehh, straits times razor pop webby? haha. the other one is mine...







0 Comments:

Post a Comment


|