Fly, with love ♥
Home About Twitter Links

owner

 photo 24f820d8-a81a-4547-985e-18c5d74177c1.jpg
" Throw me all things bad, but I'll always find my way back up. "

Credits

© Template design by Adila. thanks for Base code by Atiqah.

1A06 :D ; TIRED, TMD.
Saturday, August 15, 2009 • 2:29 AM • 0 comments



1A06!
GIRLS :D
GUYS ((:
(PSST: ALL THE REST OF THE PICS ON FB!)


done with all the revision lectures this week.
done with comm skills presentation on thurs. was SUPER DUPER NERVOUS LA, TMD. guess what? I ACTUALLY TRIED TO IMAGINE THAT I WAS TALKING TO THE COUNCILLORS :X it kinda worked a little i guess.
had boa test on fri. as usual, SCREWED LIKE SHIT. DEAD MEAT. with this, i guess there is no need for more elaboration. lol. after tt, went to have dinner with siying. was talking abt sch over dinner. haha. GOSSIP GOSSIP :X
it feels kinda good. to meet up with old friends to catch up :D nice! it has gotta be meiwah, jaf, koonhiang, junrong, yutong, haris, ben............................................'s turn SOON. SEPTEMBER :D
i wanna find a job! I WANT MORE MONEYYYYYY ): I WANT TO BUY SO MANY THINGS. ESP MY NEW DARLING: SONY ERICSSON T 707! NEW CLOTHES AND BAG!!!! AHHHHH!!!!
BUT IT ALL COMES AFTER- EXAMS. THREE PAPERS AND ALL WILL BE OVER :D JIAYOUUUU PEOPLE! I LOVE ALL OF YOU :D
nightsss <3


0 Comments:

Post a Comment


|