|
owner
![]() " Throw me all things bad, but I'll always find my way back up. " Credits
| unproductive day ):
another wasted sunday. but at least, i did something meaningful for someone :D keep in view.i studied hard to make up for missing my mock on wednesday, i seriously did. and YET, i flunged comm skills summative on saturday, i felt like, banging my own head on the wall, seriously. i hated myself for it. dear me, chill now. meiwah asked me out after that. but well, was doing sth with some people. so sorry! NDP was somehow, nice. idk why. usually i wouldnt watch the other performances other than choir or singers singing, BUT, I ACTUALLY DID, this year. I MUST BE MAD. i feel like emo-ing for some sort of reason, but of course, i know, POSITIVE POSITIVE :D I REMEMBER OKAY! just emo-ing a little wouldnt harm (: i realised... i dont even know what i really hope for in my life. i mean, I KNOW WHAT I WANT IN LIFE. BUT, .....gahhh, i dont know how to describe. i also realised that, people with happy families really do have happy lives. and are lucky. i am...envious, really. OFF TO SLEEP, BYE~ |
0 Comments:
Post a Comment