Fly, with love ♥
Home About Twitter Links

owner

 photo 24f820d8-a81a-4547-985e-18c5d74177c1.jpg
" Throw me all things bad, but I'll always find my way back up. "

Credits

© Template design by Adila. thanks for Base code by Atiqah.

Friday, September 25, 2009 • 3:51 AM • 0 comments







yoyoyo lovely ppl! I AM BACK! YAYAYYYYYY! MY BLOGGER AND FB IS FINALLY BACK WORKING AFTER 2 DAYS :D

had been in chalet for the past days :D 1A06 FTW! hmmm, nothing much to do in chalet, though it really was fun with them. we slept tgt, played tgt, cooked tgt, like one big family, 感覺很好! 我們這兩天的生活就只是 BBQ-EAT-MAHJONG-BLACKJACK-TV-BBALL-SING-BATHE-SLEEP! SPEAKING OF TV, SO MALU! ME AND JIAMIN WATCHED 唐心風暴, AND THE PART WAS SO TOUCHING AND SAD UNTIL I CRIED. SOMEMORE 讓 ALLEN 看見 FIRST. TSK. LUCKY JERALD AND WENBIN SAT BEHIND :X AND 我的秘密讓 MINHUI 看光光了啦!!! T.T

多一對星星又要出現啦! HAHAH.

RUNNING NOSE, I WANNA GO SLEEP LIAO. BURBYEEEE :D

*PSST: THANKS AUDREY FOR THE PICTURES ((:
TAG REPLIES:
> mingxuan: haha, thanks! but i'm alright now :D hope you liked the cake ((: howcher buy de :x lol
> howcher: hhaaha, for the badminton cos tt time you taught me how to blah blah all that mah. and wo yao chang xia qu is a flop lah :X hahahh.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment


|