Fly, with love ♥
Home About Twitter Links

owner

 photo 24f820d8-a81a-4547-985e-18c5d74177c1.jpg
" Throw me all things bad, but I'll always find my way back up. "

Credits

© Template design by Adila. thanks for Base code by Atiqah.

Saturday, January 16, 2010 • 12:58 AM • 0 comments



TAG REPLIES:

> HOWCHER: LOL. I THANK YOU FOR WHAT SIA! ;X HAHHAH. AND WHAT LUR. YOU REALLY ACT BENG MAH. LOL. but anyway, okay lah, SORRY FOR ALWAYS PIAK-ING YOU ;X i try not to okay? hahah ;X

> AUDREY: HAHAH, YUP. NOW THEN UPDATE ;X TOO LAZY AND BUSY ;O maybe i should put up my twitter as well ;X and thanks! for the get well soon thingy ;D haha, and i think hor, after exams we should go for tzi char again! ;D <3

> KOONHIANG: SORRY KOONHIANG! for not going for the cca bazaar thingy with you T.T cny celebrations alright! ;D

> HUIQI: HAHAHA, YES HUIQI, "lao ren estate's coffeeshop" :O cos, i didnt know where on earth and how to call that place ;X i only remember the first time jerald brought me there with jm, audrey and hc. he said many lao ren living there ;X LOL. now you can call it the same as me! ;P



oh yah, I AM BACK PLAYING NEOPETS! ;D
another thing, I HATE POWER AND POLITICS D;

I LOVE FLH <3


0 Comments:

Post a Comment


|