|
owner
![]() " Throw me all things bad, but I'll always find my way back up. " Credits
|
howhowhow! dad has been working overtime everyday since last week and this weekends too until late night. SO, there's no one to take care of my sis if they were to come back from ah ma's house. AND i am gng to teach pohching chem then off to steamboat in the evening. WHO'S GONNA LOOK AFTER THEM. then dad and me decided not to bring them back this weekend. and sis kept calling me and dad just now while i was napping, and i couldnt get back to sleep anymore. they cried leh. HOWHOWHOW. i promised them to visit them tomorrow, at least. but i'm thinking whether wanna bring them home anot. dad feels bad abt not bringing them back too. maybe i can surprise him. I EVEN THOUGHT OF BRINGING THEM ALONG WHILE I TEACH POHCHING AND FOR ELDRED'S BDAY CELEBRATION. O.O but very weird. hmmm. i shall see how.... next tuesday is really party time! CMA make-up tutorial from 10-12, and business finance make-up lecture from 7-9pm! T.T i'd be in school for almost twelve hours. SIAN TTM. ZZZZZ.
TAG REPLIES: > 'siying: hahaha! a few years time where got ASAP! so longggg. oh yah, how come you wanna close your blog hur? > CLK: LOL. what you mean by the nua nua look? I DIDNT KNOW YOU SO CHOOSY DE LEI. :X AHAHAHAH |
0 Comments:
Post a Comment