|
owner
![]() " Throw me all things bad, but I'll always find my way back up. " Credits
| day out ytd with mw, jaf and ben! met up at 11am to somerset 313! BRUNCH @ DIN TAI FUNG. WAHAHAHAH. me and mw ordered 2 plates of appetizers, 1 plate of side, 1 set of dim sum, and one plate of main course. LOL. actually not very exp lei there ;D the guys just ordered a main course each :/ then sat there looking at us eat >.<>
then went to cineleisure to watch the socerers apprentice @1250. late by abit :/ BUT the movie quite nice lei! after that walked to far east with jaf to get his contact lenses. AND I BOUGHT A FRIED MARS BARS TO EAT ^^ then walked to ion, and i bought yami yoghurt! then went to prologue buy some markers and papers which cost me 15bucks @.@ mrt-ed back to tampines swensens at around and had dinner............................. after watching percy jackson, I AM SO FASCINATED BY THE GREEK MYTHOLOGY! ZOMG. will read more abt it after exams ^^ and logan lerman quite cute, LOL. I NEED TO STUDY. BYE! TAG REPLIES: jiamin: heh, then you really not gng for duty le? hahaha, friday, friday we meet up :D jian fei session! LOL! JerNgiap: LOL, yeah. though still not that close, but at least got bond lah ^^ and the guys' photos hor, is we make them ACT CUTE. HAHAH! they super unwilling lah! :P your class also quite bond what. hahaha |
0 Comments:
Post a Comment